School year program
Following a typical school year schedule, Wildflower offers morning and afternoon sessions Monday-Friday each week. This program is geared towards preschool aged children.
- limited to 8 children
- Morning session: 9:00am - 11:30am $25 per day attended
- Afternoon session: 12:30pm - 3:00pm $25 per day attended
- No need to sign up for the entire school year or commit to specific days/times each month...Pick and choose the days and times that work for you!
Private camps can be scheduled for a small group of friends. Days and times are coordinated between the families and Wildflower director.
- $25 per participant for one hour
- No age restrictions!!
Camps will run Monday-Friday from June 6-August 19. You may register for just one week or as many as you’d like.
- 5 hour full day option: 10:30am-3:30pm; $375 per week
- 3 hour morning option: 10:30am-1:30pm; $225 per wekk
- 2 hour afternoon option: 1:30pm-3:30pm; $150 per week
- Drop-in camps: This is a great option for families who would like to send their child to camp without the weeklong commitment. Drop-in camps are offered Monday-Friday from 1:30pm-3:30pm and cost $30 each day.
- geared towards children ages 3-10, though older children can sign up
- snack included each day
- lunchtime 12:30 each day
- limit of 12 campers per week