Groups are a great way to get your child engaged in activities with peers. Our groups are not considered therapy sessions, but rather a therapeutic recreational experience for the participants. Groups are run by therapists and there is a focus on improving skills while participating in fun and engaging activities together. Because our groups are recreational in nature, they are not billable to insurance.
This group offers children an opportunity to practice their social skills with their peers through both structured and unstructured activities.
• Suitable for Children in Preschool Through Second Grade
• Facilitated by a Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) and an Occupational Therapy (OT) Assistant
• Tuesdays at 4:30p.m. - 5:15p.m., 45 minutes, $225 per 6 week session
Taking care of animals and completing barn chores provides many opportunities for a therapeutic experience. Children learn how to take care of the animals, including feeding, cleaning stalls and grooming.
• Suitable for Children of all Ages and Abilities
• Facilitated by All Disciplines on a Rotating Schedule
• Mondays 5:15-6:00 (Teens/Young Adults only). and Tuesdays 5:30p.m. - 6:15p.m., 45 minutes, $225 per 6 week session.
All of the benefits of Small Talk, but geared towards teens and young adults. Group members will participate in both leisure and work activities to encourage social and life skill development.
• Facilitated by our Speech and Language Pathologist and Occupational Therapy Assistant.
• Thursdays 5:00pm-6:00pm, 3 hours, $300 per 6 week session
2018 Group Therapy Session Schedule
|• January 15 - February 24
• February 26 - April 7
|• April 9 - May 19
• May 21 - June 30
|• July 2 - August 11
• August 13 - September 22
|• September 24 - October 3
• October 5 - December 15
There will be no groups during the month of December,
but we will continue to offer 1:1 therapy sessions. Please call to schedule.